Studying can be hard. However, with the help of some simple but possibly unknown facts, school and study can become a little easier.
- You’re more likely to remember something written in blue ink than black ink.
- Writing something down once is the equivalent to reading it out loud 7 times.
- Peppermint stimulates the brain and helps with concentration.
- The most effective way to study is 30-50 minute study periods with ten-minute breaks in between.
- Listening to music without lyrics while studying, can help you to focus and stay motivated.